Online shopping or paying bills via online transactions is not an alien concept nowadays. One major use of credit cards is to pay online for shopping or any other transaction.
Almost every online shopping site and most of the bill payment options ask you to wire the money through a digital channel. This means you can’t use hard cash and have to rely on debit or credit cards.
Credit cards have an additional benefit that you can borrow the money from the bank to make the transaction and later on return it. I personally tried a lot of cards but the fastest one’s were Platinum Offer & Double your line for reliable transactions.
Disclaimer: Borrowing money from the bank via credit card can impose a high-interest rate if the money is not returned within due time.
Therefore, if you are a newcomer to online transactions, you may feel nervous about making your first one. You may have various kinds of fears in your mind about paying online.
Rest assured, your worries are over, as we have written down the easiest and simplest steps you can follow to successfully complete the transaction via credit card.
Pre-requisites Of Paying Via Credit Card
Before making any payment via credit card make sure you have the following things figured out.
- You should have a credit card in your hand.
- Make sure you have enough credit limit left on your card.
- You have added all the things into the cart on the online shopping website or have chosen the requisite options for making the transaction.
Easy Steps For Making Online Payment Via Credit Card
Once you are on the payment page, follow the steps below to complete the payment.
- Firstly, select ‘Payment Option’ as a credit card, and then its type. Make sure you select the correct type of the credit card, that is VISA, MasterCard From Banks like Capital One, Discover, etc.
- Secondly, enter your name as it appears on the credit card.
- Thirdly, enter your credit card number in the provided field.
- Fourthly, provide the date of the expiry of your credit card in the space provided.
- Lastly, provide the ‘Card Verification Value’ or CVV number in the provided space. This number is used for verification of your card credentials. For VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Cards it is a 3-digit number written on the backside. However, for American Express or any store-credit card, it is a 4-digit number written on top of your credit card number on the front.
- Once you have entered these details, hit the next button to enter the billing address, and review the entered details.
This is everything you have to do to make the payment. Now just press the next button and that’s it. If you have entered anything wrong the website will give you an error so you have to check the details once again.
Final words on making payments through credit cards
Nowadays making payments through credit card is a normal thing because most of the things are online and you have to purchase things or make any other kind of transactions through online resources. Therefore, learning about how to make payments through credit cards is a useful thing.
We have listed down simple steps that will guide you to make online payments through credit cards and we hope that you won’t find it difficult.